Dues - $412.00 per year + 5% GST
1. Membership has two categories:
- Equipment Owners
2. General Meetings
Dues pay for one person per Member Company at dinner meetings. Guests may be invited at a nominal charge.
- General membership meetings are held several times a year.
- Members can make presentations at General Meetings.
- Industry related guest speakers
3. Annual Founder’s Bursary
Minimum of $2,500 – Maximum $9,000
- An employee or dependent of an employee or principal of an IEOA member company can apply for this scholarship.
Members can provide advertising material for inclusion, at no cost. Newsletters go out electronically once a month to all members.
5. Annual IEOA Members Handbook
- Member information is included in the handbook. The purpose of the handbook is to inform our clientele of the diverse types of equipment and services that we can offer them.
- This handbook is distributed to members, consultants, fire departments, emergency planning and municipalities.
- Handbook contains a suggested equipment rate section. This section is revised annually.
6. Membership listing on IEOA website
www.ieoa.ca. Member’s email address, phone numbers and/or website will be linked on the IEOA website.
7. Opportunity to volunteer on the following committees
- Truck Light Convoy & Food Drive Committee
- IEOA Founder’s Bursary Committee
- Golf Tournament Committee
- Rate Review Committee
- Project Review Committee
8. Special community discounts for Members:
- Preferred corporate rate plan with Accent Inns and Hotel Zed. These rates apply at Accent Inns in Victoria, Vancouver Airport, Burnaby, Kelowna and Kamloops.
- 10% client savings card for discounts at Mark’s Work wear.
- Benefit Program with NexGen Hearing, Maxxam Insurance and more to come.
9. Social Activities
- Holiday Social in November – Dues pay for one person plus one guest per Member Company. Extra guests are welcome at a nominal fee with a maximum of 8 people per company.
- Barbecue Social in June – Dues pay for one person plus one guest per Member Company. Additional guests are welcome for a nominal fee.
- Golf Tournament in July – Golfers are welcome to attend at the decided upon rate with opportunities to sponsor a hole, donate a raffle prize, sponsor a prize hole. Event proceeds go to the Bursary Program.
10. IEOA Membership gives you – NETWORKING
- An opportunity to know your competitors as individuals and build a respectful relationship.
- A medium of exchange with others in similar business areas.
11. The Association works on behalf of members on matters that are industry related.
12. Community involvement
- Community volunteer projects
- Annual Truck Light Convoy and Food Drive
- Supporting community organizations